Monday 21 July 2014

Dark and moody versus light and funny



As most of you know by now, in the cold light of day, I’m a children’s author, non-fiction author and creative writing tutor. But in the dark tones of the night, I morph into a very different sort of writer, penning the D.I. Paolo Storey hardboiled crime series as Frances di Plino.

I’ve been asked so many times recently how I switch between the two, that it made me stop and analyse the process. If you want to find out how moody and dangerous Frances can switch to writing children’s tales, or how a humour columnist and children’s author can flip over to the criminal side, why not visit the Triskele Books Blog, where I was invited to answer those very questions?


From Writing Crime to Child's Play on the Triskele Books Blog




Critique Service for Writers
Flash 500 Home Page: Flash Fiction, Humour Verse
and Novel Opening Chapter and Synopsis Competitions

No comments:

Post a Comment